Reed Swing Arm Sconce
Industrial swing arm sconces date back to the early 1900s and instantly add vintage Americana charm to your home. An adjustable swing arm add lots of versatility to direct light just where you need it. The Reed Swing Arm Sconce is an excellent choice for task reading or above artwork. library sconce
- Finish: Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, English Bronze, Warm Brass
- Shade: Cone shaped metal shade
- Requires (1) 100 watt medium (E26) base incandescent bulb - Not Included
- UL and CUL Rated for use in dry locations
- Backplate: Height: 5.13" Width: 5.13"
- Extension: 13, 33.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 16"
- Product Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Width: 6"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Swing arm sconces easily add a dash of heritage to your space. We adore the versatility to adjust light where needed. Plus, we'll let you in on a little secret: Our newest favorite place to use the Reed Swing Arm Sconce is above the kitchen sink. Shhhh!