Paulina Otomi Pendant
- We can't gush enough over this Paulina Otomi Pendant. It's hands down one of our faves. The form is a wire cage that has been covered in fabric that is embroidered by the Otomi Indians in the mountains of central Mexico. Every shade will be different but all will be fabulous individual pieces of art. The funky little finial hanging down is handcrafted raw papier mache that has been partly gold leafed. Designed by Jane Gray for Stray Dog Designs and handmade in Mexico.
- Material: Fabric with papier mache finial
- Finish: Mutli
- Wattage Per Light: two 75W max bulbs (not included)
- Bulb Type: Medium
- Note:Most items ship with 4-6 weeks. Out of stock items may take as long as 8-10 weeks. We will provide an estimated shipping range shortly after an order is placed.
Note: Due to the custom nature, all sales are considered final unless cancelled within 24 hours of original order
- California Residents: Proposition 65 Information
- Hands down a head-turner. We love it in so many spaces; one top contender is in an eclectic nursery design - how cool?!?